Day 01 – Cochin – Munnar[130 kms | 4 hrs]
On arrival at Cochin, you are greeted and assisted at the Airport / Railway station transferred to Munnar to the land of Mist and tea plantation .We will be offering hotels which are suitable for the family with children.
The destination offers nature at its best and a green land at Gods own country ideal for Kerala vacation packages. Lush tea plantations, valleys winding lanes and sparkling springs make this a popular destination. Check into a resort at Munnar for overnight stay
Day 02 – Munnar
Breakfast. After breakfast proceed for sightseeing with your family . The day will be interesting for your kids since you will be visiting Mattupettydam . Ideal for speed boating in the lake , Elephant safaris , Echo point , and Kundala Dam .Post lunch you can visit Eravikulam national park popularly known as Rajamala .
Overnight stay at resort
Day 03 – Munnar – Alleppey [170 kms | 5 hrs]
Breakfast. Check out and drive to Alleppey for stay at House boat . Cruise at the backwaters will be a memorable experience, enjoying the beauty vembanadu lake. Overnight stay at houseboat
Day 04 – Alleppey- Kovalam [180 kms | 4 hrs]
After breakfast proceed to Kovalambeach , the pristine beach located in the southern stretch of Kerala . Overnight stay with your family at the beach resort in Kovalam .Evening visit to padmanabha swami temple Trivandrum and enjoy the sunset with your lovely family at the beach.
Day 05 – Kovalam – Day trip to Kanyakumari[100 kms|2 hrs]
Early morning proceed to Kanyakumari for the day trip, enroute you can visit padmanabhapurampalace . Drive to the Kovalam and overnight stay at the beach resort
Day 06 – Kovalam to Trivandrum
After breakfast drop at Trivandrum Airport / Railway station for your onward journey
- 05 nights’ accommodation in double room on bed & breakfast basis.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary in A/c car.
- All meals in houseboat
- All currently applicable taxes (any Govt. or State taxes subsequently introduced will be extra.)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks
- local guides, entrance at monuments, still/video camera fees at monuments
- laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities and any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in the itinerary, hotel list or ‘includes’ list. Flight / Train tickets. Any increase in fuel costs.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X’mas& New year Eve as per hotel selected