Day 01 – Cochin-Munnar[130 km | 4 hrs]
On arrival at Cochin, you are greeted and assisted at the Airport / Railway station by our representative and transferred to Munnar.A four-hour drive through the winding road can take you to from the sea level ( Cochin) to the land of Mist – Munnar
Munnar is a beautiful, serene hill station covered with unending expanse of tea plantations, at an altitude ranging from 1600 to 1800 m above the sea level. Even the sunniest, driest and the dustiest summer days look green and fresh at Munnar. Perhaps an ideal stopover for a honeymoon couple during their Kerala honeymoon tour.The destination offers nature at its best and a true paradise at Gods own country. Lush tea plantations, picturesque towns, winding lanes and sparkling springs make this a popular resort town. Check into a hotel in Munnar
Day 02 – Munnar
Breakfast. Day two of the Munnar trip will be live and very interesting with a series of visit to places like Eravikulam National Park, the natural habitat of the Ibex called NilgiriThar, and this place is picturesque with valleys and romantic climate.Places to visit in Munnar includes Echo point, Mattupetty dam, Kundala dam,photopoint,Tata teagardens, pothamedu view point,blossom park,Tea museum.
Overnight stay at hotel
Day 03 – Munnar – Alleppey [170 kms | 5 hrs]
Breakfast. Check out and drive to Alleppey for stay at boat house
Once known as the Venice of the east, this place is immensely blessed with natural beauty by mother earth .Canals, lakes, paddy fields, Islands of coconut trees makes this is a place an absolute bliss. House boats are moving houses constructed in traditional architecture and will serve typical Kerala dishes for on board cruises. Sailing in a house boat is one of the unique experience that Kerala only can offer. Overnight stay
Day 04 – Alleppey-Kochi
After breakfast drop at Cochin for your onward journey
- 03 nights’ accommodation in double room on bed & breakfast basis.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary in A/c car.
- All meals in houseboat
- Candle light dinner, flowerbed decoration
- All currently applicable taxes (any Govt. or State taxes subsequently introduced will be extra.)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks
- local guides, entrance at monuments, still/video camera fees at monuments
- laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities and any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in the itinerary, hotel list or ‘includes’ list. Flight / Train tickets. Any increase in fuel costs.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X’mas& New year Eve as per hotel selected