Day 01 – Cochin
Arrival at Cochin, proceed to fort cochin for an overnight stay. The place is famous for its heritage value and rich colonial history. It is used to be the center for spice trade during the colonial era. Walk through the streets enjoy the fresh catch from the Chinese fishing nets and enjoy the evening in the coffee shops.Fort cochin has a lot more offer. Santa Cruz basilica, Jewish synagogue, and handicrafts shop make Cochin a saga.
Day 02 – Cochin-Alleppey[60 km|2 hrs]
Breakfast. Check out and drive to Alleppey for an overnight stay in houseboat popularly known as kettuvallam.Alleppey , also known as Venice of the east, is the best place to visit during your trip to Kerala. Watch the Paddy fields, backwater villages, spend your lazy evening with a fish rod, fishing in backwaters and taste the catch of the day.The surroundings of backwater are covered with lush green coconut trees and tropical plants which are visual treat for your eyes. Cruise in the till evening overnight stay in houseboat
Day 03 – Alleppey- Kovalam[170 km|4 hrs]
Kovalam is one of the most beautiful beaches located in Arabian cost. The boundless blue waters of the Arabian Sea and miles of white sand washed away by the surf, make this beach a perfect honeymoon destination. The leisure options at this beach are plenty and diverse – sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programs, catamaran cruising etc. Check into a beach resort for 02 nights stay.
Day 04 – Kovalam
Breakfast. Sightseeing tour of *Trivandrum covering Padmanabhaswamy Temple the richest temple in world, Horse Palace & Napier Museum.
Day 05 – Kovalam-Trivandrum
On time transfer to Trivandrum Airport / Railway station for your onward journey.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in double room on bed & breakfast basis.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary in A/c car.
- All meals in houseboat
- Candle light dinner, flowerbed decoration
- All currently applicable taxes (any Govt. or State taxes subsequently introduced will be extra.)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks
- local guides, entrance at monuments, still/video camera fees at monuments
- laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities and any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in the itinerary, hotel list or ‘includes’ list. Flight / Train tickets. Any increase in fuel costs.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X’mas& New year Eve as per hotel selected