Day 01 – Cochin-Munnar
On arrival at Cochin, you are greeted and assisted at the Airport / Railway station by our representative and transferred to Munnar.A four-hour drive through the winding road can take you to from the sea level ( Cochin) to the land of Mist – Munnar.
It is a beautiful, serene hill station covered with unending expanse of tea plantations, at an altitude ranging from 1600 to 1800 m above the sea level and a must visit place in Kerala tour itinerary. Even the sunniest, driest and the dustiest summer days look green and fresh at Munnar. Perhaps an ideal stopover for a honeymoon couple during their Kerala honeymoon tour.The destination offers nature at its best and a true paradise at Gods own country. Sprawling tea plantations, picturesque towns, winding lanes and sparkling springs make Munnar the best place for honeymoon in Kerala. Check into a hotel in Munnar
Day 02 – Munnar
Breakfast. Day two of the Munnar trip will be live and very interesting with a series of visit to places like Eravikulam National Park, the natural habitat of the Ibex called NilgiriThar, and this place is picturesque with valleys and romantic climate. Places to visit in Munnar includes Echo point, Mattupetty dam ,kundala dam, photo point, Tata tea gardens, pothamedu viewpoint, blossom park, breath taking Tea museum. These mountain ranges are marvellous with breath taking valleys and tea bushes.
Day 03 – Munnar – Thekkady [110 kms | 4 hrs]
Breakfast. Check out and proceed to Thekkady , the drive from Munnar to Thekkady is a unique experience as the roads are leading through the worlds best spice growing regions with smell of Cardamom in Air .Thekkady popularly known as Periyar is famous for the Wild life and and the Tiger reserve . The place offers the famous wild life boating in which one can spot wild animals on the banks of river Periyar. Overnight stay at Thekkady resort
Day 04 – Thekkady-Kumarakom[180 kms| 4 1/2 hours]
After breakfast proceed to kumarakom for Kerala backwater tour. The renowned back water village located on the eastern bank of lake vembanadu. Kumarakom is famous for its unwinding natural beauty and the lagoons. Overnight stay at kumarakomresort .
Day 05 – Kumarakom-Kochi[60 km|2 hrs]
After breakfast proceed to Cochin for your onward journey
- 04 nights’ accommodation in double room on bed & breakfast basis.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary in A/c car.
- All meals in houseboat
- Candle light dinner, flowerbed decoration
- All currently applicable taxes (any Govt. or State taxes subsequently introduced will be extra.)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks
- local guides, entrance at monuments, still/video camera fees at monuments
- laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities and any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in the itinerary, hotel list or ‘includes’ list. Flight / Train tickets. Any increase in fuel costs.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X’mas& New year Eve as per hotel selected