Day 01 – Cochin – Munnar[130 kms | 4 hrs]
Landing up on Cochin, you are greeted and assisted at the Airport / Railway station by our representative and transferred to Munnar for 02 night stay.
Munnar is a beautiful and peaceful hill station located in Western Ghats and it was summer paradise of British during the colonial era. The terrain is covered with unending expanse of tea plantations, with an altitude ranging from 1600 to 1800 m above the sea level. Lush green tea plantations, picturesque towns, winding lanes and holiday amenities make this a popular resort town for Kerala honeymoon holidays. Overnight stay at tree house in Munnar
Day 02 – Munnar
Breakfast. Later, do sightseeing of Munnar.
Visit Eravikulam National Park, the natural habitat of the mountain goat called NilgiriThar; Mattupetty Dam, Echo point and the Munnar town. Walk through the hills kissing the clouds, breathing the sweet smell of Tea.
Day 03 – Munnar-Alleppey
Breakfast. Check out and drive to Alleppey for Kerala backwaters tour.
On arrival, check in to a Houseboat for an overnight cruise. Cruise through the palm fringed canals; watch the Paddy fields, Kerala backwater villages; relax on board hearing lullaby of the wind & waves. This mysterious strip of emerald green land is stuffed with endless miles of placid backwaters that appends to its charm. Cruise till 5 in the evening by then the houseboat halts in the lake for overnight stay. (Next day, cruising starts at 8 am.)This unique experience will cherish your Kerala honeymoon holidays adorable.
Day 04 – Alleppey-Cochin
Disembark at Alleppey and you will be transferred to Cochin Airport / Railway station for onward journey.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in double room on bed & breakfast basis.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary in A/c car.
- All meals in houseboat
- Candle light dinner, flowerbed decoration
- All currently applicable taxes (any Govt. or State taxes subsequently introduced will be extra.)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks
- local guides, entrance at monuments, still/video camera fees at monuments
- laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities and any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in the itinerary, hotel list or ‘includes’ list. Flight / Train tickets. Any increase in fuel costs.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X’mas& New year Eve as per hotel selected